1. Certified Digital Marketing Professional
2. Certified Digital Sales Strategy
3. Certified Sales Professional
4. Certified Marketing Professional
5. Certified Digital and Social Sales Professional.
6. Certified Professional sales Personnel.
7. Certified Sales and Marketing Analyst
8. Certified Digital and social selling and Planning
9. Master Marketing Manager
10. Master Sales Manager
11. Doctoral Marketing Analysts (DDMA)
12. Doctoral Sales Analysts (DSA)
Why you should get our International Digital Marketing College Certification?
1. Our Certifications are approved by the UK training Providers.
2. We are registered under the companies act 2006 in England & Wales.
3. Our Certification boosts your CV and makes you stand out among your colleague.
4. Our Course increases your knowledge-based through practical training by our seasons lecturer.
5. Our Certifications are verifiable and accepted globally. https://idmc.org.uk/verification/
6. Our Digital Marketing College is ranked 4th Globally.
Here are the Benefits of Having International Digital Marketing College Certification (IDMC)
1. Realize a Competitive Advantage
When you have IDMC training or Certification that your competitors don’t, it sets you aside. Certifications can differentiate you from other professionals in your field, showing that you have a demonstrated commitment to understanding and excelling in your profession. This can give you an advantage, which is particularly important in today’s competitive market.
2. Boost Efficiency
IDMC Certifications can also help give your independent business a solid foundation. The advanced training, information, and knowledge you gain from specialized coursework can provide you with up-to-date tools and technical strategies that will serve to guide and direct you in the execution of your projects, allowing you to manage all aspects of your work more effectively.
3. Increase Your Earning Potential
The time and effort invested in professional certifications often result in increased income. Most clients or employers will understand the higher costs associated with specialized training and are willing to pay for consultants who have industry certifications. For example, IDMC certification recipients report median salaries that are 26% higher than those who are not certified by IDMC.
4. Grow Your Knowledge and Skills
By acquiring new and updated industry information or techniques, you can hone current work habits that may be causing inefficiencies or quality issues with your output while increasing your competencies. This can help give you the skills and confidence to try something new such as establishing the groundwork to implement a more sophisticated working environment for your consultancy.
5. Establish Professional Credibility
There are an increasing number of companies, non-profits, and government organizations that, when working with independent consultants, want (or may even be required) to engage those who have certain certifications from recognized programs. Certification demonstrates your commitment to superior professionalism, upholding industry standards, and continued learning. These merits can help boost your professional credibility and prestige within your network, with your current clients, and when pursuing new business opportunities or bidding on projects.
IDMC Certifications are often a worthwhile investment because of the many advantages they can provide throughout your career. As you move forward and as your business evolves, be sure to keep your certifications up-to-date so you can continue to realize these benefits. Also, be sure to publicize your certifications on your website, your marketplace profile, and your LinkedIn profile.